The DGD05062 is a high-frequency half-bridge gate driver capable of driving N-channel MOSFETs in a half-bridge configuration. The floating high-side driver is rated up to 50V .
The DGD05062 logic inputs are compatible with standard TTL and CMOS levels (down to 3.3V) to interface easily with MCUs. UVLO for high-side and low-side will protect a MOSFET with loss of supply. To protect MOSFETs, cross conduction prevention logic prevents the HO and LO outputs being on at the same time.
Fast and well-matched propagation delays allow a higher switching frequency, enabling a smaller, more compact power switching design using smaller associated components. The DGD05062 is offered in the W-DFN3030-10 (Type TH) package and operates over an extended -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- 50V Floating high-side driver
- Drives two N-channel MOSFETs in a half-bridge configuration
- 1.25A source / 2.0A sink output current capability
- Undervoltage lockout for high-side and low-side drivers
- Programmable deadtime to protect MOSFETs
- Logic input (IN and EN) 3.3V capability
- Ultra low standby currents (<1µA)
- Extended temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant
- Halogen and Antimony free. “Green” Device
- DC-DC Converters
- Motor Controls
- Battery Powered Hand Tools
- eCig Devices
- Class D Power Amplifiers