Our extensive families of PCIe Timing ICs are used by wireless industry leaders for high-performance products in the latest market applications.
We offer a large selection of PCIe ICs supporting generations 1.0 to 5.0 and that have two to twenty outputs, including:
● PCIe clock generators
● PCIe clock fanout buffers
The PI6CBF18501 PCIe 4.0 fanout buffer used in this 5G CPE reference design supports a common-clock architecture that enables reliable high-speed chip-to-chip connections.
|PI6CBF18501 Key Features
|Why PCIe Architecture?
● 1.8V supply voltage
● Five outputs with on-chip termination
● Programmable slew rate and amplitude control
● Very low output jitter
● Industrial temperature range:
● -40ºC to 85ºC
● 5x5mm TQFN package
● PCIe is the industry’s best supported, evolving, and scalable bus standard
● It features high-performance, power management, low BOM cost
● Qualcomm®-selected PCIe for chip-to-chip connections in mobile devices*
Supports PCIe Standard Frequency 100MHz, Plus Other Frequencies from 25MHz to 250MHz
● Meets common PCIe requirements and enables alternate design options
Flexible Voltages Supported: 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V
● Easily interfaces to ICs with other voltages
On-Chip Termination: No Need for External Resistors
● Saves board space and reduces cost
Output Options: Two to Twenty Differential HCSL Outputs
● Supports very small to very large systems
● Diodes offer one of the industry’s largest selection of PCIe timing devices, from PCIe 1.0 to
PCIe 5.0, providing customers a wide choice of solutions
In addition to 5G CPEs, other PCIe applications include:
● Servers / Storage ● Industrial PCs ● Edge computing ● Networking ● Automotive
Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries.