The AP431i is a three-terminal adjustable shunt regulator with guaranteed thermal stability over a full operation range. It features sharp turn-on characteristics, low temperature coefficient and low output impedance, which make it ideal substitute for Zener diode in applications such as switching power supply, charger and other adjustable regulators.
AP431i has the same electrical specifications as the industry standard 431 except that it features a low minimum cathode current for regulation. The typical value of 50μA makes the parts ideal for very low power dissipation applications.
- Low minimum operating current - Minimise operating current to save power dissipation
- Low reference current - Give more flexibility to divide resistor select and reduce the output voltage error
- Better deviation of reference voltage over full temperature range - Low output variation over temperature
- High reference voltage accuracy - Guarantee the output accuracy
- Voltage Adapter
- Switching Power Supply
- Graphic Card
- Precision Voltage Reference