Log in or register
to manage email notifications about changes to datasheets or PCNs for this part.
The AP3012 is a high power, constant frequency, current mode PWM, inductor based, step-up (boost) converter. The converter operates at high frequency (1.5MHz) so that a small, low profile inductor can be used.
The AP3012 has built-in overvoltage protection (OVP) to allow the device goes into shutdown mode when the output voltage exceeds the OVP threshold of 29V.
The AP3012 is available in standard SOT-23-5 package.
· High Efficiency up to 81%
· Adjustable Output Voltage up to 29V
· Shutdown Current 1μA Typical
· 1.5MHz Switching Frequency
· 36V 500mA Rugged Integrated Bipolar Switch
· Built-in Soft-start to Reduce Inrush Current During Start-up
· On-chip Overvoltage Protection
· Uses Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitor
· Uses Small Inductor
· LCD/OLED Display Bias Supply
· White LED Driver for LCD Display Backlights
· Cellular Phones