The AP2004 integrates Pulse-Width-Modulation (PWM) control circuit into a single chip, mainly designs for power-supply regulator. All the functions include an on-chip 1.25V reference output, an error amplifier, an adjustable oscillator, a soft-start, UVLO, SCP circuitry, and a push-pull output circuit. Switching frequency is adjustable by trimming CT. During low VCC situation, the UVLO makes sure that the outputs are off until the internal circuit operates normally.
- PWM Buck Control Circuitry
- Operating voltage can be up to 27V
- Under voltage Lockout (UVLO) Protection
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Soft-start circuit
- Variable Oscillator Frequency -- 300Khz Max
- 1.25V voltage reference Output
- 8-pin SOP package
- SO-8: Available in “Green” Molding Compound (No Br, Sb)
- Lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant
• Backlight inverter • LCD Monitor • CDROM, XDSL Product • DC/DC converters in computers, etc.