The PT7M64xx series are µP supervisory circuits with a minimum reset timeout period of 120ms. Each circuit includes a precise bandgap reference; a comparator, a reset timeout circuit, internally trimmed resistor networks that set specified trip thresholds, and an internal 5% threshold hysteresis circuit (see the Block Diagram). Output is asserted when VCC falls below the internal VTH- and remains asserted until VCC rises above VTH+ (VTH+ = VTH-×1.05) after a reset timeout period. These devices provide excellent circuit reliability and low cost by eliminating external components and adjustments when monitoring normal systems voltage from +1.8V to +5V in 100mV increments. The series are voltage detectors with a propagation delay of 35µs.
The family is available with four output stage options: push-pull with active-low output, push-pull with active high output, open drain with active-low output and bidirection port with active-low output and pushbutton reset input. These devices specified over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- High accuracy: ±2% (25°C)
- Low power consumption: 0.6μA @ 3V Vcc
- Detecting voltage range: 1.8 to 5V in 100mV increments
- Operating voltage range: 1.2V ~ 5.5V
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to + 85°C
- Detecting voltage accuracy over temperature: ±2.5% x TYP
- Output configuration: N-channel open drain or CMOS
- Reset timeout period at least 120ms