The PI90LV9637 is a differential line receiver that use low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS) to support data rates in excess of 400 Mbps. These products are designed for applications requiring high-speed, low-power consumption and low noise generation.
A differential input signal (350mV) is translated by the device to 3V CMOS output level.
- Signaling Rates >400Mbps (200 MHz)
- Single 3.3V Power Supply Design
- Accepts ±350mV (typical) Differential Swing
- Maximum Differential Skew of 0.35ns
- Maximum Propagation Delay of 4.7ns
- Low Voltage TTL (LVTTL) Outputs
- Industrial Temperature Operating Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Open, Short, and Terminated Fail Safe
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-644 LVDS Standard
- Packaging (Pb-free & Green available):
- 8-Pin SOIC (W)
- 8-Pin MSOP (U)
Applications include point-to-point and multidrop baseband data transmission over controlled impedance media of approximately 100-ohms. The transmission media can be printed circuit board traces, backplanes, or cables.
The PI90LV9637provides new alternatives to RS-232, PECL, and ECL devices for high-speed, point-to-point interface applications.