The PI3PCIE3415 is an 8 to 4 differential channel multiplexer/demultiplexer switch. This solution can switch 2 full PCI Express® 3.0, lanes to one of two locations. Using a unique design technique, Diodes has been able to minimize the impedance of the switch such that the attenuation observed through the switch is negligible. The unique design technique also offers a layout targeted for PCI Express signals, which minimizes the channel to channel skew as well as channel to channel crosstalk as required by the PCI Express specification.
- 4 Differential Channel, 2:1 Mux/DeMux
- PCI Express® 3.0 Performance, 8.0Gbps
- Pinout optimized for placement between two PCIe slots
- Bi-directional operation
- Low Bit-to-Bit Skew, 10ps max
- Low Crosstalk: -48dB @4GHz
- High Off Isolation: -22dB @4GHz
- Low Insertion Loss: -1.6dB @4GHz
- Return Loss: -15dB @4GHz
- VDD Operating Range: +3.3V
- ESD Tolerance: 2kV HBM
- Low channel-to-channel skew, 20ps max
- Packaging (Pb-free & Green):
- Routing of PCI Express 3.0
- RXAUI signals with low signal attenuation.