This 14-bit DDR3/DDR4 switch is designed for 1.35V/ 1.5V/ 1.8V supply voltage, POD_12, SSTL_135, SSTL_15 or SSTL_18 signaling and CMOS select input signals. It is designed for DDR3 or DDR4 memory bus with speed up to 5Gbps. It supports DDR3 800 2133Mbps and DDR4 1600~4266 Mbps.
PI2DDR3212 has a 1:2 demux or 2:1 mux topology. All 14-bit channels can be switched to one of the two ports simultaneously with the SEL input. This device also allows all ports to be disconnected.
PI2DDR3212 uses Diodes' proprietary high speed switch technology providing consistent high bandwidth across all channels, with very little insertion loss, cross-talk, and bit to bit skew.
It is available in a 52-pin TQFN 3.5x9mm package and 48-pin TFBGA 4.5x4.5mm package. The 48-pin version is pin compatible with CBTW28DD14.
- 14 bit 2:1 switch that supports DDR3 800 2133Mbps, DDR4 1600~4266 Mbps
- VDD 1.35V/ 1.5V/ 1.8V
- Flow through pinout option for easy layout
- SEL and Global Enable
- 110 μA typ. operating current at 1.35V VDD.
- High impedance and low Coff channel output when disabled or deselected
- Low RON: 8Ω typical
- 3dB Bandwidth: 3.3GHz
- Low insertion loss: -0.7dB (0 ≤ f ≤ 1 GHz)
- Low return loss: -23dB (0 ≤ f ≤ 1 GHz)
- Low cross-talk for high speed channels: -25dB typ. (0<f<2GHz)
- Low off-isolation: -28dB (0 ≤ f ≤ 1 GHz)
- Low bit-to-bit skew 20ps Max
- ESD: 2KV HBM
- POD_12, SSTL_12, SSTL_135, SSTL_15 or SSTL_18 signaling
- Packaging (Pb-free and Green)
- 52 pin TQFN (3.5x9mm)
- 48 pin TFBGA (4.5x4.5mm)pin compatible with CBTW28DD14
- DDR3/DDR4 Memory Bus System
- NVDIMM Module
- Flash Memory Array sub system
- High Speed multiplexing