The DGD0506 is a high-frequency half-bridge gate driver capable of driving N-channel MOSFETs in a half-bridge configuration. The floating high-side driver can switch to 50V in a bootstrap configuration.
The DGD0506 logic inputs are compatible with standard TTL and CMOS levels (down to 3.3V) to interface easily with MCUs. UVLO for high-side and low-side will protect a MOSFET with loss of supply. To protect MOSFETs, cross conduction prevention logic prevents the HO and LO outputs being on at the same time.
Fast and well matched propagation delays allow a higher switching frequency, enabling a smaller, more compact power switching design using smaller associated components. The DGD0506 is offered in the W-DFN3030-10 (Type TH) package and operates over an extended -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- Floating high-side driver in bootstrap operation to 50V
- Drives two N-channel MOSFETs in a half-bridge configuration
- 1.5A source / 2.5A sink output current capability
- Internal bootstrap diode included
- Undervoltage lockout for high-side and low-side drivers
- Programmable deadtime to protect MOSFETs
- Logic input (IN and EN) 3.3V capability
- Ultra low standby currents (<µ1A)
- Extended temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- DC-DC Converters
- Motor Controls
- Battery Powered Hand Tools
- eCig Devices
- Class D Power Amplifiers