The DIODES™ AZ1117 is a series of low-dropout three-terminal regulators with a dropout of 1.15V at 1A output current.
The device provides current-limiting and thermal-shutdown features. Its circuit includes a trimmed bandgap reference to assure output voltage accuracy of within 1% for 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V, and 5.0V and adjustable versions or 2% for a 1.2V version.
Current limit is trimmed to ensure specified output current and controlled short-circuit current. On-chip thermal shutdown provides protection against any combination of overload or ambient temperatures that may create excessive junction temperatures.
The AZ1117 has an adjustable version that provides output voltage from 1.25V to 12V with only two external resistors.
The AZ1117 series is available in the industry-standard SOT223, SOT89, TO220-3, TO252-2 (3), TO252-2 (4), TO252-2 (5), and TO263 packages.
- Low Dropout Voltage: 1.15V at 1A Output Current
- Trimmed Current Limit
- On-Chip Thermal Shutdown
- Three-Terminal Adjustable or Fixed 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V, 5.0V
- Operation Junction Temperature: -40 to +125oC
- Lead-Free Packages: SOT223, SOT89, TO220-3, TO252-2 (3), TO252-2 (4), TO252-2 (5), TO263
- Totally Lead-Free; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
- For automotive applications requiring specific change control (i.e. parts qualified to AEC-Q100/101/104/200, PPAP capable, and manufactured in IATF 16949 certified facilities), please contact us or your local Diodes representative.
- PC motherboards
- LCD monitors
- Graphic cards
- DVD video players
- Telecom equipment
- ADSL modems
- Printers and other peripheral equipment