The APR346 is a secondary side MOSFET driver for synchronous rectification, supports CCM, DCM and Quasi-Resonant Flyback Topologies.
The synchronous rectification can effectively reduce the secondary side rectifier power dissipation and provide high performance solution. By sensing primary MOSFET gate-to-source voltage, the APR346 can output ideal drive signal with less external components. It can provide high performance solution for 5V to 20V output voltage application. The APR346 is available in SOT26 package.
- Synchronous Rectification for CCM, DCM Operation Flyback
- Eliminate Resonant Ring Interference
- Fewest External Components
- Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
- Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Adapters/Chargers for Cell/Cordless Phones, ADSL Modems, MP3 and Other Portable Apparatus