APR34330C is a secondary side Combo IC, which combines an NChannel MOSFET and a driver circuit designed for synchronous rectification (SR) in DCM operation. It also integrates output voltage detect function for primary side control system.
The N-Channel MOSFET has been optimized for low gate charge, low RDS(ON), fast switching speed and body diode reverse recovery performance.
The synchronous rectification can effectively reduce the secondary side rectifier power dissipation and provide high performance solution. By sensing MOSFET drain-to-source voltage, APR34330C can output ideal drive signal with less external components. It can provide high performance solution for 5V output voltage application.
Same as AP4341, APR34330C detects the output voltage and provides a periodical signal when the output voltage is lower than a certain threshold. By fast response to secondary side voltage, APR34330C can effectively improve the transient performance of primary side control system.
The APR34330C is available in SO-8EP package.
- Synchronous Rectification for DCM Operation Flyback
- Eliminate Resonant Ring Interference
- Fast Detector of Supply Voltages
- Fewest External Components
- Totally Lead-free & Fully RoHS Compliant
- Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device
- Adapters/Chargers for Cell/Cordless Phones, ADSL Modems, MP3 and Other Portable Apparatus
- Standby and Auxiliary Power Supplies