The AP7381 series is a positive voltage regulator IC.
The AP7381 has features of wide input voltage range, high accuracy, low dropout voltage, current limit and ultra-low quiescent current which make it ideal for use in various USB and portable devices.
The IC consists of a voltage reference, an error amplifier, a resistor network for setting output voltage, a current limit circuit for current protection, and a chip enable circuit.
The AP7381 has 3.3V, 5V fixed voltage version.
The AP7381 is available in space-saving SOT89 (Option 2) and TO92 (Ammo Packing) packages.
- Wide Input Voltage Range: Up to 40V
- Low Dropout Voltage: VDROP = 1000mV@IOUT = 100mA @ Vout=3.3V
- Low Ground Current
- High Output Voltage Accuracy
- Compatible with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Line/Load Regulation
- Thermal Shutdown Function
- Short Current Protection Function
- Battery-powered Equipment
- Laptop, Palmtops, Notebook Computers
- Portable Information Appliances