Log in or register
to manage email notifications about changes to datasheets or PCNs for this part.
The AP2121 series are positive voltage regulator ICs fabricated by CMOS process. Each of these ICs consists of a voltage reference, an error amplifier, a resistor network for setting output voltage, a current limit circuit for current protection and a chip-enable circuit (5-pin products only).
The AP2121 series feature high supply voltage ripple rejection, low dropout voltage, low noise, high output voltage accuracy, and low current consumption which make them ideal for use in various battery-powered devices.
The AP2121 series have 1.2V, 1.3V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 2.85V, 3.0V, 3.2V and 3.3V versions.
· Mobile Phones, Cordless Phones
· Wireless Communication Equipment
· Portable Games
· Cameras, Video Recorders
· Sub-board Power Supplies for Telecom Equipment
· Battery Powered Equipment
· Low Dropout Voltage at IOUT=100mA: 150mV Typical (Except 1.2V, 1.3V and 1.5V Versions)
· Low Standby Current: 0.1μA Typical
· Low Quiescent Current: 25μA Typical
· High Ripple Rejection: 70dB Typical (F=1kHz)
· Output Current: More Than 200mA (300mA Limit)
· Extremely Low Noise: 30μVrms (10Hz to 100kHz)
· Excellent Line Regulation: 4mV Typical
· Excellent Load Regulation: 12mV Typical
· High Output Voltage Accuracy: ±2%
· Excellent Line Transient Response and Load Transient Response
· Compatible with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitor (as Low as 1μF)
Compliance (Only Automotive supports PPAP)
Vin (Max) (V)
Vin (Min) (V)
Fixed Vout (V)
1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.8, 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, 3.2, 3.3
Iq (typ) (µA)
Noise uV RMS 10-100 kHz
VDROPOUT (Max) (V) at Max Current and Max Ouput Voltage