The AH41 is an integrated Hall-effect latched sensor designed for electronic commutation of brushless DC motor applications. The device includes an on-chip Hall voltage generator for magnetic sensing, a comparator that amplifiers the Hall voltage, and a Schmitt to provide switching hysteresis for noise rejection and open-collector output. An internal bandgap regulator is used to provide temperature compensated supply voltage for internal circuits and allows a wide operating supply range. A north pole of sufficient strength will turn the output ON. In the absence of a magnetic field, the output is OFF.
- On-chip Hall Sensor
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 4V to 24V
- Internal Bandgap Regulator for Temperature Compensation
- Maximum Output Sink Current: 50mA
- Low Profile TO-92S-3
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 150°C
- ESD Rating: 2000V (Human Body Model) 300V (Machine Model)