PI3HDX1204E is the HDMI 2.0 Linear ReDriver with the Level Shifter, supporting the minimum additive jitters. The linear ReDriver provides the easiness of handling the signal integrity issues known in the component placement and the setting parameters of Equalization, Voltage Swing and Flat Gain compensation between Source-side and Sink-side link system.
The advantage of the Linear ReDriver is that it does not block the original source differential signals to maximize the Sink-side Receiver Digital Feedback Equalization (DFE) Feedback circuits to improve the high-speed linked signal quality. The optimization of the signal quality over a variety of physical mediums by reducing Inter-symbol Interference (ISI) jitters can be done by the pin-strapping or I2C programming.
In EEPROM mode, the Equalization, Voltage Swing and Gain controls can be automatically loaded during the system power-up to eliminate the need of external microprocessor or software driver.
- HDMI 2.0 Compliant TMDS Linear Redriver with 2x Improved Jitter Performance than conventional technology
- DP++ Level Shifting for HDMI output
- Linear ReDriver increases TMDS Link Margin supporting
- Sink-side DFE (Decision Feedback Equalizers) receiver
- Every Channel's Equalizations, Swings and Gains are
- programmable Independently
- Support Pin- strap and I2C Programming
- Flexible 4-bit I2C address selectable
- Power supply: 3.3V
- Package (Pb-Free & Green):
- 32-pin TQFN (3x6mm)
- 42-pin TQFN (3.5x9mm)
- TVs and Monitors for Sink-side
- Note Book, Desk Top, AIO PCs for Source-side DP++ level