PI3DPX1207B is the DP-Alt 1.4 (Max 10Gbps) Linear Redriver. The DP1.4 standard can support 4K2K@120Hz / 25.82 Gbps with 4-channels.
Each of the DP1.4 and USB3.1 Gen2 differential signals can be easily adjustable with equalization, output swing and gain adjustment by either pin or I2C control settings. It can optimize the DP/USB 10Gbps signal performance over a variety of physical mediums by reducing Inter-symbol interference jitters.
Non-blocking linear Redriver can provide 2x better additive jitter performance than the conventional CMOS-based Redriver. Since Linear Redriver does not block the Receiver DFE’s adaptive channel controls, it can natively support DisplayPort Transparent LT(Link Training) without any dependency of the DP-Aux channels listener.
Named as “Trace Loss Canceling” technology, and supports the cascading high-speed link connections between Host and Device. It means multiple linear Redriver can be placed in the link to work seamlessly to compensate high insertion loss.
The Cascading, Low Jitter and Simplicity of Gain adjustment capabilities to extend signal transmission features are an ideal choice for the 8-10Gbps high-speed DP Alt signal integrity solutions.
- DP-Alt 4-channel Redriver and DeMux (DP 2-ch and USB 2-ch)
- Latency-free USB Read/Write Transfer rate and DisplayPort Redriver Link Training for variable video frame rate control
- DP1.4 (8.1 Gbps) and USB3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) standard compliant
- Type-C DP/USB mode selection: DP only, USB only, DP/USB split modes
- Natively support Transparent DisplayPort Link training with Non-blocking No-latency Linear ReDriver
- Independently controlled EQ/Gain/Swing signal outputs for DisplayPort and USB modes
- Type-C Plug and Aux Flipping controls through I2C slave pins
- Slave I2C support only. I2C speed up to 1MHz
- Auto power saving circuit
- Single Power Supply: 3.3V
- Notebook, Desktop, and AIO personal computers
- Active Cables
- Embedded Systems
- DP-Alt Monitors and Displays
- Active DP-Alt Cables/Adapters