APR34150 is a secondary side Combo IC, which combines an N-Channel MOSFET and a driver circuit designed for synchronous rectification (SR) in DCM operation.
The N-Channel MOSFET has been optimized for low gate charge, low RDS(ON), fast switching speed and body diode reverse recovery performance.
The synchronous rectification can effectively reduce the secondary side rectifier power dissipation and provide high performance solution. By sensing MOSFET drain-to-source voltage, APR34150 can output ideal drive signal with less external components. It can provide high performance solution for 5V output voltage application.
The APR34150 is available in SO-8 package.
- Synchronous Rectification for DCM Operation Flyback
- Eliminate Resonant Ring Interference
- Fast Detector of Supply Voltages
- Fewest External Components
- Totally Lead-free & Fully RoHS Compliant
- Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device
- Adapters/Chargers for Cell/Cordless Phones, ADSL Modems, MP3, and Other Portable Apparatus
- Standby and Auxiliary Power Supplies