The AP7383 series is a positive voltage regulator IC.
The AP7383 features a wide-input voltage range, high-accuracy, lowdropout voltage, current limit and ultra-low quiescent current, which make it ideal for use in various USB, portable devices, and instrument application.
The IC consists of a voltage reference, an error amplifier, a resistor network for setting output voltage, a current-limit circuit for current protection, and a chip enable circuit.
The AP7383 is available in 1.8V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.45V, 3.6V, 4.15V, 4.4V and 5.0V fixed-output voltage versions.
The AP7383 is available in space-saving SOT25, SOT89 and UDFN2020-6 (Type C) packages.
- Wide Input Voltage Range: Up to 30V
- Low Dropout Voltage: VDROP = 500mV @ IOUT = 50mA
- Low Ground Current
- High Output Voltage Accuracy
- Compatible with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Line/Load Regulation
- Thermal Shutdown Function
- Moisture Sensitivity:
- SOT25/U-DFN2020-6 (Type C): Level 1 per J-STD-020
- SOT89: Level 3 per J-STD-020
- SOT25/SOT89: Finish – Matte Tin Plated Leads, Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
- U-DFN2020-6 (Type C): Finish – NiPdAu over Copper Leadframe. Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
- SOT25: 0.016 grams (Approximate)
- SOT89: 0.055 grams (Approximate)
- U-DFN2020-6 (Type C): 0.007 grams (Approximate)
- Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
- Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
- For automotive applications requiring specific change control (i.e. parts qualified to AEC-Q100/101/200, PPAP capable, and manufactured in IATF 16949 certified facilities), please contact us or your local Diodes representative. https://www.diodes.com/quality/product-definitions/
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Laptop, Palmtops, Notebook Computers
- Portable Information Appliances