The PAM242x devices are high-performance, fixed frequency, current-mode PWM step-up DC-DC converters that incorporate internal power MOSFETs. The PAM242x includes an integrated power MOSFET that supports peak currents of up to 3A/4.5A/5.5A.
The PAM242x utilizes simple external loop compensation allowing optimization between component size, cost and AC performance across a wide range of applications. Additional functions include an externally programmable soft-start function for easy inrush current control, internal over-voltage protection (OVP), cycle-by-cycle current limit protection, undervoltage lockout and thermal shutdown.
The PAM242x is available in the small SO-8EP package.
- Greater than 90% Efficiency
- Adjustable Output Voltage Up to 24V
- Internal 24V Power MOSFET
- Peak Current 3A,4.5A,5.5A
- 520kHz Frequency
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection (OVP)
- Open Protection
- Programmable Soft-Start Function
- Thermal Shutdowns
- UnderVoltage Lockout
- Overcurrent Protection
- SO-8EP Package
- TFT LCD Monitors
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Set-Top Boxes
- DSL and Cable Modems and Routers