The AP65453 is an adaptive constant on-time mode synchronous buck converter providing high efficiency, excellent transient response and high DC output accuracy for low-voltage regulation in digital TV and monitor.
The constant-on-time control scheme handles wide input/output voltage ratios and provides low external component count. The internal proprietary circuit enables the device to adopt both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors, such as SP-CAP or POSCAP and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors.
The AP65453 features programmable soft-start, UVLO, OTP, high voltage tolerance EN pin and OCP to protect the circuit.
This IC is available in SO-8EP package.
- Fixed Frequency Emulated Constant On-time Control
- Good Stability Independent of the Output Capacitor ESR
- Fast Load Transient Response
- Synchronous Rectification: 90mΩ Internal High-side Switch and 57mΩ Internal Low-side Switch
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 18V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76V to 6V
- 4A Continuous Output Current
- 650kHz Switching Frequency
- Built-in Over Current Limit
- High Voltage Tolerance EN Pin
- Built-in Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Pre-Biased Start-up
- Point of Load Power
- Coffee Machines
- Power Supplies