The AH1913 is an ultra-high sensitivity, digital Omnipolar, Hall effect switch IC from Diodes broad Hall effect switches family. Thanks to the hibernating clocking system, the average supply current is only 12μA at 1.8V, which makes the AH1913 a perfect fit for battery-powered consumer products, smart phones, E meters, smoke detectors, and IoT devices. The wider range of supply voltage (1.6V to 5.5V) extends battery operating time and supports low voltage system microcontrollers, which provides great flexibility for system design. The advanced chopper-stabilized design provides superior stability on switch operating point overtemperature and supply voltage. The high ESD level of up to 6KV helps improve the system robustness.
The output is activated with either a north or south pole of sufficient magnetic field strength. When the magnetic flux density (B) perpendicular to the package is larger than operate point (BOP), the output turns on (pulled low) and held until B is lower than release point (BRP).
The AH1913 comes with industry standard SC59 package
• Smart Cover or Dock Detect for Cellular Phones and Tablets
• Position Detect for Digital Still, Video Cameras, and Handheld Gaming Consoles
• Door, Lids, and Tray Position Detect Switches Home Appliances and Industrial Applications
• Level, Proximity, Position Switches, E-Locks, and Smoke Detectors
• Contactless Switches in Home Appliances and Industrial Applications