Strategic Sales Account Manager - Milpitas, CA
Diodes Incorporated (Diodes) is seeking a Strategic Sales Account Manager who is responsible for new business and revenue generation, supporting customers in finding products, solutions, and services that best meet their needs. This individual will set the direction and policies for sales activities, and manage the execution of these plans.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage Account Plans for each assigned account and territory, keeping the extended team of stakeholders apprised and engaged -- to win new business by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Own the design, deployment and execution of a winning account strategy to identify each project, device, and win every opportunity for Diodes, including demand creation, design in/win, technical support and global logistics
- Develop an extensive knowledge base of all select accounts and territories, including their business profile, key players, competition, application and technology footprint, buying processes, compelling events, political environment and strategies.
- Capability to work effectively in a highly matrixed organization.
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing teams to close designs and successfully launch projects
- Coordinate globally and facilitate joint business meetings across units, geographies and drive strategy
- Conduct face to face customer management meetings as necessary to provide support, address issues, communicate updates and build strong relationships
- Negotiate and facilitate business issues/terms including pricing, contracts, and deliveries
- Respect and comply with all Diodes personnel, sales, proposal and contract policies; operate within travel and expense policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of sales experience in the semiconductor industry or related field
- Preferred BSEE, BS or relevant technology experience
- Technically adept understanding of customer’s design and requirements
- Understanding of competitive dynamics and strategies of key industry players, technical and other differentiated capabilities required to win in the marketplace
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent communication, negotiating and closing skills with customers
- Ability to direct global, cross-functional resources to remove barriers and achieve sales goals
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized with attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a large, high-growth company
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with all levels at customers
Click here to apply. >>