Quality Systems Engineer - Plano, TX
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage content in enterprise wide quality document management systems such as ISO 9001/IATF 16949 quality procedures, change control (ECR/ECN), product/process qualifications, product/process change notifications (PCN), customer document review, customer returns, customer specifications, automotive PPAPs, data sheets, and external standards.
- Interface with wafer fabrication and assembly/test sites, engineering, and sales to provide technical customer support for process and product qualifications, production part approval process (PPAP), and reliability assessments of Diodes Incorporated's (Diodes) products.
- Support very unique, customer specific inquiries, surveys, and questionnaires from corporate Diodes customers. Complete complex qualification reports meeting very detailed customer specific requirements on very short deadlines.
- Frequently interacts with customers and Diodes functional managers and engineers in product development, design, testing, marketing, sales, planning, manufacturing, etc.
- Follow up with process stakeholders to assure timely completion of document workflows.
- Support the Quality organization, managing content of different business processes. Run and maintain reporting activities.
- Must be a team player with the ability to interact with other members of Diodes’ regional quality organizations as well as business units and sales teams. Must have a passion for exceeding customer’s expectations as well as company level improvement in business processes and quality systems software. Ability to learn and adapt to changes in processes and software tools as many company-wide improvements evolve.
- Support and perform annual internal quality audits per ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
- Support the ISO/IATF management representative in preparation for annual management review meetings and ISO/IATF audits.
- Provide general technical support to QRA, engineering, marketing and sales departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 2-5 years of related experience in the areas of document control, quality systems and/or business process development.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing and qualification processes and reliability procedures highly beneficial.
- Must be well-organized, self-directed, a self-starter, highly motivated, and proactive problem solver.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – are needed as well as an ability to work comfortably across organizational boundaries to get results, drive change and influence actions without direct authority.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office environment, particularly: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Lotus Notes/Domino and Adobe Acrobat Pro would be beneficial.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards.
- Hands-on ISO/IATF audit experience is a plus.
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a Standard and Poor’s SmallCap 600 and Russell 3000 Index company, delivers high-quality semiconductor products to the world’s leading companies in the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer electronics, and communications markets. We leverage our expanded product portfolio of discrete, analog, and mixed-signal products and leading-edge packaging technology to meet customers’ needs. Our broad range of application-specific solutions and solutions-focused sales, coupled with worldwide operations of 32 sites, including engineering, testing, manufacturing, and customer service, enables us to be a premier provider for high-volume, high-growth markets. For more information visit www.diodes.com.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid Short Term and Long Term disability and standard life insurance policy. We also provide paid time off, employee wellness program and an onsite gym.
Click here to apply. >>