Commercial Systems Team Member (Financials) - Oldham, UK
This role is to provide robust, functionally rich, financial systems based around the Oracle EBS R12 finance modules. The SME will provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders, establish and maintain communication with other finance and commercial systems groups, and internal departments as well as facilitate and improve finance and commercial systems processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for financial and purchasing systems within Diodes Incorporated (Diodes) Europe
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s business processes
- Develop knowledge of the capabilities of the R12 Oracle EBS financial modules
- Develop solutions and implement them in production in line with business needs
- Take ownership of all issues relating to finance & procurement systems
- Provide support to the userbase, resolving issues and identifying improvement opportunities
- Foster relationships with other Diodes finance & commercial teams
- Worked in IT for at least 7 years
- Experience working in an Oracle EBS R12 finance environment, providing solutions and user support
- Experience working in two of the following modules: accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, fixed assets, costing, tax management
- Highly PC literate
- Fluent in SQL (to an intermediate level)
The role will require some travel, therefore applicants should be open to this.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is November 30th, 2022.