The AP2210 is a 300mA ULDO regulator which provides very low noise, ultra low dropout voltage (typically 250mV at 300mA), very low standby current (1μA maximum) and excellent power supply ripple rejection (PSRR 75dB at 100Hz) in battery powered applications, such as handsets, PDAs and in noise sensitive applications, such as RF electronics.
The AP2210 also features individual logic compatible enable/shutdown control inputs, a low power shutdown mode for extended battery life, over current protection, over temperature protection, as well as reversed-battery protection.
The AP2210 has 2.5V, 2.8V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.6V, 4.0V, 5.0V and ADJ versions.
· Up to 300mA Output Current
· Excellent ESR Stability
· Low Standby Current
· Low Dropout Voltage: VDROP = 250mV at 300mA
· High Output Accuracy: ± 1%
· Good Ripple Rejection Ability: 75dB at 100Hz and IOUT=100μA
· Tight Load and Line Regulation
· Low Temperature Coefficient
· Over Current Protection
· Thermal Protection
· Reverse-battery Protection
· Logic-control°C Enable