Image shown is for reference only. Actual package may vary. Refer to the product data sheet for package details.
1.0A SURFACE MOUNT FAST RECOVERY RECTIFIER
Log in or register to manage email notifications about changes to datasheets or PCNs for this part.
The RS1MSP1 is a rectifier packaged in the PowerDI123 package. Providing fast recovery time for high efficiency.
- Glass Passivated Die Construction
- Fast Recovery Time For High Efficiency
- Low Profile Design, Package Height Less than 1.0mm
- Ideally Suited for Automated Assembly
- Low Reverse Leakage Current
- Exceptional Thermal Transfer Based on Exposed Heat Sink on the Underside of the Device
- Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
- Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
- Switching Mode Power Supply Applications
- DC-DC Converter Applications
- AC-DC Adaptors/Chargers
- Mobile Devices
|Compliance (Only Automotive supports PPAP)||Standard|
|Product Type||FAST RECOVERY RECTIFIER|
|Power Rating (W)||1.3 W|
|MaximumAverageRectifiedCurrent IO(A)||1 A|
|Maximum Peak Forward Surge Current IFSM (A)||25 A|
|Peak RepetitiveReverse VoltageVRRM (V)||1000 V|
|Forward Voltage Drop VF (V)||1.3 V|
|@ IF (A)||1 A|
|Maximum ReverseCurrent IR (µA)||10 µA|
|@ VR (V)||1000 V|
|Reverse Recovery Time trr (ns)||500 ns|
|TotalCapacitance CT (pF)||3 pF|
A PCN may only apply to specific orderable part numbers in this datasheet. Please refer to the corresponding PCN to see the exact orderable part number(s) affected.
|PCN #||Issue Date||Implementation Date||Subject|
|PCN-2561||2022-02-17||2022-08-17||Device End of Life (EOL)|