Diodes' PI3HDMI™series of switch circuits are targeted for high-resolution video networks that are based on DVI/HDMI™ standards, and TMDS signal processing.
The PI3HDMI1210-A is a 2-to-1 HDMI™Mux/DeMux Switch. The device multiplexes differential signals to one of two corresponding HDMI™inputs. The switch is bidirectional and offers little or no attenuation of the high-speed signals at the outputs. It is designed for low bit-to-bit skew and high channel-to-channel noise isolation.
The maximum DVI/HDMI™data rate of 4.0Gbps provides the resolution required by the next generation HDTV and PC graphics. Three differential channels are used for data (video signals for DVI or audio/video signals for HDMI™), and one differential channel is used for Clock for decoding the TMDS signals at the outputs.
PI3HDMI1210-A was designed specifically to meet ATC-'sink' requirements. Therefore, Diodes Incorporated recommends locating this switch at the sink to switch between multiple sources.
- 4-Differential Channel 2:1 Mux/DeMux + 2-Channel 2:1 Mux/DeMux
- Deep Color™Support
- Data Rate: 4.0Gbps for high data channels
- Clock rate max support @ 340 MHz
- Supports both AC coupled and DC coupled signals
- Switching speed: 4ns
- Isolation: -40dB@1GHz for high-speed channels
- Integrated ESD protection; HBM ESD: 2KV per JEDEC Standard
- High-speed data bits; Contact Discharge ESD: 2KV per IEC61000-4-2 standard
- Side band signal bits: 2kV HBM
- Low bit-to-bit skew
- Enable/Disable time: 9ns
- Packaging (Pb-free & Green):
– 48-pin BQSOP (B)