The PI3EQX8908A1 is a PCIe, 8 differential channels ReDriver™. The device provides programmable linear equalization, output swing and gain, by either pin strapping option or I²C Control, to optimize performance over a variety of physical mediums by reducing Inter-symbol interference.
The PI3EQX8908A1 supports eight 100-Ohm Differential CML data I/O’s and extends the signals across other distant data pathways on the user’s platform.
The programmable settings can be applied easily via pins or software (I²C).
The PI3EQX8908A1 offers fully Linear Transfer function to fully comply with all PCIe 3 Link Training signals.
- 2.5/5.0/8.0Gbps serial link with linear equalizer
- Support PCIe Gen 1/2/3 protocol
- Supporting 8 differential channels
- Independent channel configuration of receiver equal-
ization, output swing and flat gain
- Per Channel Activity Detector with selectable
input termination between 50Ω to VDD and
200KΩ to VDD
- Per Channel Output Termination Detector on power
up with selectable output termination between
50Ω to VDD and High impedance
- Very linear transfer function
- Fully compliant to PCISIG Link Training
- Single-ended mode receiver detection for PCIe
- Input Threshold detection
- Pin strap and I²C slave selectable device programming
- 4-bit selectable address bit for I²C
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V±0.3V
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C