Diodes' PI3B series of logic circuits are produced using the Company’s advanced sub-micron CMOS technology, achieving industry leading performance. The PI3B3244 features a set of 3.3V 8-bit bus switches, which is pinout and function compatible with the P74FCT244T, 74F244, and 74ALS/AS/LS2448-bit drivers. Two enable signals (BEn) turn the switches on similar to the enable signals of the 244. The bus switch create no additional propagation delay or ground bounce noise.
- Near-Zero propagation delay
- 5-ohm switches connect inputs to outputs
- Fast Switching Speed: 4.5ns (max.)
- Ultra-Low Quiescent Power (0.2μA Typical)
- Ideally suited for notebook applications
- Packaging (Pb-free & Green):
- 20-pin 173-mil wide plastic TSSOP (L)