The PI2EQX6804-A is a low power, SAS2, SATA, XAUI signal ReDriver. The device provides programmable equalization, amplification, and emphasis by using 8 select bits, to optimize performance over a variety of physical mediums by reducing Inter-symbol interference.
PI2EQX6804-A supports eight 100Ω Differential CML data I/O’s between the Protocol ASIC to a switch fabric, across a backplane, or extends the signals across other distant data pathways on the user’s platform.
The integrated equalization circuitry provides flexibility with signal integrity of the signal before the ReDriver, whereas the integrated emphasis circuitry provides flexibility with signal integrity of the signal after the ReDriver.
In addition to providing signal re-conditioning, The PI2EQX6804-A also provides power management stand-by mode operated by a power-down pin.
- Up to 6.5Gbps SAS2/SATA/XAUI ReDriver™
- Supporting 8 differential channels or 4 ports
- Pin strapped and I 2C configuration controls (3.3V Tolerant)
- Adjustable receiver equalization
- Adjustable transmitter amplitude and emphasis
- 50Ω input/output termination
- Mux/Demux feature
- Channel loop-back
- OOB fully supported
- Single supply voltage, 1.2V ± 0.05V
- Power down modes
- Packaging (Pb-free & Green):
- Data Storage