Log in or register
to manage email notifications about changes to datasheets or PCNs for this part.
The AZV393 is a low voltage 2.5V to 5.5V, dual comparator,
which has a very low supply current of 100μA,
making the part an excellent choice for portable electronic
systems. The device is pin-for-pin compatible
replacement of the LMV393.
The AZV393 is built with BiCMOS process with bipolar
input and output stages for improved noise performance.
It is a cost-effective solution for portable
consumer products where space, low voltage, low
power and price are the primary specification in circuit
The AZV393 is available in standard SOIC-8 and
space saving TSSOP-8 and MSOP-8 packages.
· Guaranteed 2.5V to 5.5V Performance
· Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
· Low Supply Current: 100μA Typical
· Input Common Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
· Low Output Saturation Voltage: 200mV Typical
· Open Collector Output for Maximal Flexibility
· Notebook and PDA
· Low Power, Low Voltage Applications
· General Purpose Portable Devices
· Mobile Communications
· Battery Powered Electronics