The AP7366 is a 600mA, adjustable and fixed output voltage, low dropout linear regulator. This device includes pass element, error amplifier, band-gap, current limit and thermal shutdown circuitry. The device is turned on when EN pin is set to logic high level.
The characteristics of low dropout voltage and low quiescent current make it suitable for low power applications such as battery powered devices. The typical quiescent current is approximately 60µA. Built-in current-limit and thermal-shutdown functions prevent IC from damage in fault conditions.
This device is available with adjustable output from 0.8V to 5.0V, and fixed version with 1.0V, 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.0V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 3.0V, 3.3V and 3.9V outputs. Please contact your local sales office for other voltage options.
The AP7366 is available in SOT25 and U-DFN2020-6 packages.
- 600mA Low Dropout Regulator with EN
- Low IQ: 60µA
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.2V to 6V
- Wide Adjustable Output: 0.8V to 5.0V
- Fixed Output Options: 1.0V, 1.2V,1.5V, 1.8V, 2.0V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.9V
- High PSRR: 75dB at 1kHz
- Fast Start-Up Time: 150µs
- Stable with Low ESR, 1µF Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient Response
- Low Dropout: 300mV at 600mA
- Current Limit and Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C