The AH3765Q is an AECQ100 qualified high voltage medium sensitivity Automotive Hall Effect latch IC designed for brushless DC motor commutation, speed measurement, angular or linear encoders and position sensors in automotive applications. To support wide range of demanding applications, the design has been optimized to operate over the supply range of 3.0V to 28V. With chopper stabilized architecture and an internal bandgap regulator to provide temperature compensated supply for internal circuits, the AH3765Q provides a reliable solution over the whole operating range. For robustness and protection, the device has a reverse blocking diode with a Zener clamp on the supply. The output has a current limit and a Zener clamp.
The single open drain output can be switched on with South pole of sufficient strength and switched off with North pole of sufficient strength. When the magnetic flux density (B) perpendicular to the package is larger than the operate point (Bop) the output is switched on (pulled low). The output is held latched until magnetic flux density reverses and becomes lower than the release point (Brp).
For the same magnetic pole to the part marking surface, the output switch on and off operation in SC59 is opposite to the SOT23 package. SOT23 and SIP-3 packages will require south pole to the part marking side to operate while SC59 will require south pole to the non-part marking side.
The AH3765Q is available in industry standard SOT23, SC59 and SIP-3 packages.
- Bipolar Latch Operation (South Pole: On, North Pole: off)
- High Sensitivity: Bop and Brp of +70G and -70G Typical
- Single Open Drain Output with Current Limit
- 3.0V to 28V Operating Voltage Range
- Chopper Stabilized Design Provides
o Superior Temperature Stability
o Minimal Switch Point Drift
o Enhanced Immunity to Stress
- Good RF Noise Immunity
- Reverse Blocking Diode and Zener Clamp on Supply
- -40C to 150C Operating Temperature
- ESD: HBM ＞ 8KV, CDM: >2kV
- AECQ100 Grade 0 Qualified
- Industry Standard SOT23 and SIP-3L Packages
- Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
- Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Automotive motor commutation, position control and speed sensing.
Window lifter, Sun roof, Wiper, Tailgates, Power Seat, water, oil and fuel pumps