The 74LVC1G98 is a single 3-input positive configurable multiple function gate with a standard totem pole output. The output state is determined by eight patterns of 3-bit input. The user can chose the logic functions MUX, AND, OR, NAND, NOR, inverter or non-inverting buffer. All inputs can be connected to ground or Vcc as required. The device is designed for operation with a power supply range of 1.65V to 5.5V. The inputs are tolerant to 5.5V allowing this device to e used in a mixed voltage environment. The device is fully pecified for partial power down applications using IOFF.
The IOFF circuitry disables the output preventing damaging current backflow when the device is powered down. The user is reminded that the device can simulate several types of logic gates but may respond differently due to the Schmitt action at the inputs.
Wide Supply Voltage Range from 1.65V to 5.5V± 24mA Output Drive at 3.3VCMOS low power consumptionIOFF Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode OperationInputs accept up to 5.5VESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)Latch-Up Exceeds 100mA per JESD 78, Class IIRange of Package OptionsAll packages assemb°C with “Green” Molding Compound (no Br, Sb)Lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant
Voltage Level ShiftingGeneral Purpose LogicPower Down Signal IsolationWide array of products such as:
- PCs, networking, notebooks, netbooks, PDAs
- Computer peripherals, hard drives, CD/DVD ROM
- TV, DVD, DVR, set top box
- Cell Phones, Personal Navigation / GPS
- MP3 players ,Cameras, Video Recorders