Senior Analog IC Design Engineer - HsinChu/ Tainan Taiwan
We are recruiting several senior analog IC design engineers for the sensor IC department, several analog IC design engineers for the audio IC department and several senior analog IC design engineers for the power IC department (DC-DC converter, LDO and power switch).
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop analog and mixed signal integrated circuits and products for automotive, industry and consumer applications
- Responsible for circuit requirements, including: definition, design, simulation, analysis and documentation
- Work with and provide guidance to layout engineers and monitor the progress of IC layout
- Collaborate with validation, product engineering and test engineering teams to enable successful transfer to production
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth working experience with Composer/Virtuoso of Cadence, Spectre of Cadence or HSpice/Finesim of Synopsys
- Experience in lab measurement and equipment, such as oscilloscope, and hands-on soldering skills
- Comprehension of analog circuit theory, layout pitfalls, and proven capability in problem solving are essential. Prior experience or knowledge of data converters (ADC, DAC) or front-end amplifier or filter or class-D amplifier or high-voltage circuit design or power supply regulators (LDO and DC-DC) is a plus
- Working knowledge of semiconductor devices and process technologies
How to Apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.