Sales Support Analyst - Plano, TX
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support of sales and marketing by performing the following:
- Primary Americas web and telephone inquiry focus for discrete and IC products and circuit applications engineering support – e.g. resolving customer issues relating to parametric performance, circuit implementation, prototyping and pre - production. Coordinate responses with Americas' FAEs. Route other region inquiries and provide supporting data as appropriate.
- Product cross-reference research and maintenance of master cross-reference database with input from business units. Live master file coordinated with Marketing and Communications department.
- Specification reviews.
- Coordination of customer specific specifications with product groups.
- Technical Writing:
- Assist in creation of training and presentation materials.
- Provide technical support for website development/maintenance - work with web development team as required.
- Create/assist in the creation of Application and Design notes.
- Failure analysis reports - reviewing, proofing and coordinating responses for customers with RSMs/FAEs.
- Provide technical interface with Diodes Incorporated’s factories, QC and Failure Analysis Lab and suppliers.
- Engineering lab work – product evaluation and special projects. Ability to perform characterization and circuit level analysis as required for support of customer specific development projects.
- New product development:
- New product proposals and definition of new product specification requirements.
- Provide feedback to marketing to support new product development and introduction.
- Support FAE/RSM team in coordinating with the factories and wafer fab.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a BS in Computer Science or BSEE and 3 -5 years of related experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong design and technical background
- Keen problem solving skill set
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a Standard and Poor’s SmallCap 600 and Russell 3000 Index company, is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic, and analog semiconductor markets. Diodes serves the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial, and automotive markets.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid Short Term and Long Term disability and standard life insurance policy. We also provide paid time off, employee wellness program and an onsite gym.
Click here to apply. >>