Reporting directly to the head of Corporate Marketing, the ideal candidate will lead web marketing and marketing communications. The qualified candidate should be a leader of creative teams within a corporate communications department. In addition, the Marcom manager will conceptualize and orchestrate marketing communication that effectively reinforce and build brand and product knowledge to our customers, partners, and global teams.
In this position, you will have responsibilities across our entire portfolio of products, sales programs, and internal departments to strengthen the Diodes brand to internal teams, customers, editors and investors.
• Web & Print Content Development
• New Product Launch
• Creative Team Leadership
• Product Positioning & Branding
• Development of Training Materials
• Sales Collateral & Support
• Marketing Campaigns
• Partner Marketing
• Managing the overall website strategy and execution including the content plan, create the best user experience, in an integrated way, on all digital channels, ultimately driving increased site traffic.
• Managing end-to-end marketing and communications for products and technologies.
• Creating and managing communication to drive content including newsletters, campaigns, technology spotlights and presentations.
• Leading the creation of messaging, positioning, and collateral related to new offerings and technology.
• Assist Marketing and Applications teams in creating product demos that will be used in tradeshows and training videos to showcase our technology
• Develop new and innovative ways of communicating the value proposition and key differentiators of our products and technologies through marketing collateral, flyers, brochures and other media.
• Inherent self-motivation and a strong and independent drive for results, with the ability to manage independently yet work collaboratively.
• Experience with print and web production and vendor selection.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills. You need to be decisive, action-oriented, and be able to motivate, inspire, and leverage resources effectively
• Strong listening, writing and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Must have team management experience or experience leading a team.
• Expert in the technical, conceptual and content development of sales-driving collateral and have proven ability to drive marketing campaigns and execute successful product launches.
• Proficient in all relevant software programs including Adobe Creative Suite; knowledge of best web and email practices with ability to edit CSS and HTML will be required.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or Design is preferred.
• A total of 7+ years in B2B Corporate Marketing and internal communications and semiconductor experience or experience marketing to engineers is a plus.
• Demonstrated success in working in a business environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively across organization and boundaries to achieve desired business results.
• Successful history of contributing to and execution on marketing strategy and branding