We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to help us attract and retain the best candidates for our manufacturing facility in Lee’s Summit, MO. This is a full-time position, on-site in Lee’s Summit, MO for an estimated time of 60 days. This position will be working with the local HR team, not for the company as an employee.
- Source candidates for direct labor positions in our manufacturing and quality departments.
- Develop strategy to hire and retain detail oriented individuals, for several entry level positions.
- Develop partnerships on behalf of the Company with colleges, technical schools and military recruiters.
- Identify, recommend, coordinate and participate in job fairs as an additional source for candidates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- 5 plus years in recruiting with at least 3 years’ experience in volume staffing of hourly positions in a manufacturing environment
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Experience using Internet sourcing techniques and sites
- Experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Must possess excellent MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills