To Include but not limited to the following: Notify customers with delinquent accounts and attempt to secure payment by performing the following duties:
1. Collections - contacts customers via phone or email to review accounts and schedules payments
2. Keep records of all delinquent accounts and follow-up activity
3. Reconcile customer account statements
4. Process credit and debit memos, sales returns, credits, price adjustments, stock rotation, etc.
5. Has knowledge of cash posting, allocating payments and understands offsets
6. Resolve account deductions or discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from the sales and customer service departments
7. Maintain the A/R records by archiving copies of invoices, debits, and credits
8. Performs billing activities for accounts distributing invoices with various types of deliveries; EDI, email, fax, USPS, etc.
9. Able to respond and keep up with emails to and from internal and external customers
10. When needed, assist other accounting team members during slow periods