Diodes Incorporated is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic, and analog semiconductor markets. Diodes serves the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial, and automotive markets.
Diodes' products include diodes, rectifiers, transistors, MOSFETs, protection devices, functional specific arrays, single gate logic, amplifiers and comparators, Hall-effect and temperature sensors; power management devices, including LED drivers, AC-DC converters and controllers, DC-DC switching and linear voltage regulators, and voltage references along with special function devices, such as USB power switches, load switches, voltage supervisors, and motor controllers.
- Corporate headquarters, logistics center, and Americas' sales office are located in Plano, Texas.
- Design, marketing, and engineering centers are located in Plano; San Jose, California; Taipei, Taiwan; Manchester, England and Neuhaus, Germany.
- Wafer fabrication facilities are located in Kansas City, Missouri and Manchester, with two more located in Shanghai, China.
- Two assembly-test facilities are located in Shanghai, China; another in Neuhaus, Germany; and two joint venture manufacturing facilities are located in Chengdu, China.
- The Company's Manufacturing facilities have achieved the Quality Awards of QS-9000, ISO-9001:2008, TS16949:2002 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Diodes Incorporated now has C-TPAT certification.
- These Quality Awards reflect the superior quality-control techniques established at Diodes Incorporated and further enhance our credibility as a vendor-of-choice to OEMs increasingly concerned with quality and consistency.
- Additional engineering, sales, warehouse, and logistics offices are located in Fort Worth, Texas; Taipei; Hong Kong; Manchester; Shanghai; Shenzhen, China; Seongnam-si, South Korea; Suwon, South Korea; Tokyo, Japan; and Munich, Germany.
- Sales and support offices are located throughout the world.
- Product focus is on high-growth end-user equipment markets such as TV/Satellite set-top boxes, portable DVD players, datacom devices, ADSL modems, power supplies, medical devices, PCs and notebooks, flat panel displays, digital cameras, mobile handsets, AC-to-DC and DC-to-DC conversion, Wireless 802.11 LAN access points, brushless DC motor fans and automotive applications.